What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters & related cookies – This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders & processing related cookies – This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities, and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms & related cookies – When you submit data through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies – In order to provide a great experience, we may provide the functionality to set certain preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience.
- As we sell products, it’s important for us to understand how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase, and as such, this is the kind of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf, and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Barnes & Noble, Apple, Kobo, YouTube, and Google may set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Post Heart Like Count – If a user clicks on the heart, the counter value for a post will increase by one. To stop users from voting multiple times, a cookie is used with the post ID.
- Mail Subscriptions – This cookie enables a newsletter popup to appear. If the user closes the popup, the cookie will be set with a true value to know not to show the user the popup in that way again.
- Timed Popup – When enabled, a cookie will be set with a true value to not show the user a popup in the same way again for a certain period of time.
- Sliding Promo Boxes – When enabled, the sliding promo box appears, and if the user closes it, a cookie will be set with a true value to know to not show the user that box again for a certain period of time.
- Top Bar Message – When enabled, a top bar message will appear, and if the user closes it, a cookie will be set with a true value to know to not show the user that box again for a certain period of time.
This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Template Generator, WebTerms Generator, and Zeen.
If you are still looking for more information, please contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com